Softshell Raincoat Jane Duck Dark Slate Dot
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Taped seams
- Season: Spring and fall
- Use: City, cycling, walking
- Normal fit
- Also wearable when it's not raining
because of our unique
This gorgeous, blue polka dot rain jacket brought to us by the Danish brand Danefae. The coat is waterproof, windproof and breathable. The softshell jacket consists of high-quality stretch fabrics and is lined with comfortable feeling fleece. This makes it a great raincoat to wear on days with varying temperatures, especially when it is not raining all the time. You can easily use this exquisite rain jacket as a 'regular' jacket. The feminine cut and the cheerful bright colours make this jacket a must-have!
- Zipper can be opened in two directions
- Lined with lucious fleece
- Adjustable hood
- Two pockets with zippers
Note: This jacket has a water resistance of 3000 mm per cm2. This product is classified as waterproof, technically, but does not have a very high water resistance in operation. This jacket is therefore perfectly suited for a light rain shower, but we do not recommend using it as a fully-fledged raincoat during heavy showers or stormy weather.
- Hang to dry after use, so that the coat is fully dry before you store it away so the coating does not wear off.
- Wash at 30 degrees
- Never use fabric softener
- Best to wash with ‘Outdoorwash’ or another detergent that ensures the jacket remains waterproof and breathable
- Do not tumble dry
- Wash inside out for colour retention